classified under Regions. So you must first decide how to divide the global world
into regions. A pre-defined US-centric regions are supplied by the program. You may
just keep as it is, or use Edit Global Regions to
amend the division. Note that you can remove a region only when there are no countries are
classified under it. After that, under each region,
- Select an existing country from the Country list (this automatically goes into
the New/Update box).
- To remove the country, simply click on the Delete button (use with extreme
certainty). The country cannot not be removed if there is a shipping fee configured under
- Enter / Change the information in the New/Update box. It
has two parts, the description part and an ISO code for the country. The ISO code is
important if you use real-time UPS module to calculate the shipping fee (this is an add-on
module from SmartWin).
- Press the Update button to modify the existing country. or
- Press the Add New button to add a new country.